We would like to invite you to join us as a member of the American Planning Association (APA).
As society's demands on our profession increase, the need for planners to shape a vision for the next century has never been greater. As a professional planner, APA is your organization. APA is the only organization that is dedicated exclusively to the planning profession. As a full member of the APA, you will receive all publications from APA, including Planning Magazine and newsletters from the California State Chapter and the Los Angeles section.
As a member, you can:
- Keep up with the latest planning and community development techniques
- Influence decision makers
- Network with other professionals
- Receive valuable products and services, such as books and insurance, at reduced rates
- Attend and participate in CCAPA and APA conferences
- Participate in reviewing and recommending positions on legislation
- Have the opportunity to join the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
If you would like to join the American Planning Association, download the membership form, fill it out, and mail it to the address on the form.
We hope to see you soon at a CCAPA or LAAPA meeting. If you need more information, please contact our membership director.